1. The Petworth Society collects and holds personal information on Members, volunteers, donors, and other supporters. In using this information, The Petworth Society aims to protect the privacy of the persons listed. The information held is subject to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679 (GDPR). A copy of The Petworth Society’s GDPR Policy can be found via this link.
2. The Petworth Society will hold personal information such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address, although this list is not definitive. The information may also include photographs of the person in relation to activities hosted by The Petworth Society.
3. The information is used to send out quarterly magazines, invitations to events organised by The Petworth Society, notices of meetings, and other legitimate purposes related to the Society’s activities. The personal information is not used for any commercial purpose.
4. The information is held by the Membership Secretary on a secure file which is protected by password. The Membership Secretary is responsible for keeping the information up-to-date and for ensuring that the information is not held longer than necessary. The information may be shared in whole or in part with The Petworth Society Management Committee members and the trustees. The Petworth Society will only disclose your personal information in accordance with our Policies, or if we are required to do so by law.
5. An individual can request to see the personal information that The Petworth Society holds on them, and request that any errors are rectified. An individual may also withdraw their consent at any time and request that information held is removed. Without the consent to hold personal information, communication with The Petworth Society, including quarterly magazines and invitations, will cease.
6. The Petworth Society may make changes to this policy from time to time. Users of the website are encouraged to review this policy regularly.